Welcome to our Challenges Series*There are three levels of Challenges (Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced). The power points can be downloaded and completed as a class task or for homework. Each level goes through the key problem solving skills required to master concepts and programming in Python. Teachers with subscriptions will have access to the solution presentations
Welcome to the Challenges section. How far will you get?
Here you will find a range of carefully devised Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Level Challenges to take you through the consolidation of your skills in Python.
Everyone has problems! The world is full of them. There are many different types of problems but through the ages people who have the ability to PROBLEM SOLVE are always regarded highly. Why? Because we don't want problems to remain problems. Problem solving is an absolutely key skill, including the discipline that involves designing and testing programs. You'll find our challenges section will provide you with the skills you need to further develop in this area.
Go to Topics - Challeges (in the top navigation menu) or simply click here:
Get Started nowGo to Topics - Challeges (in the top navigation menu) or simply click here:
Beginner - Intermediate and Advanced Level Challenges.
- Download challenges powerpoint for students - Teacher's solutions powerpoint available to subscribers
- Go through the Levels for each section
- Extension tasks included!
- Power points (downloadable for students)
- Teachers with subscription will have access to the solution powerpoints.
- Design section (interactively draw flow charts or write pseudocode)
- Testing - do it online and fill in a sample test table!
Testing TableYou may want to read a little about Testing first. A teacher may go through some examples with you. Feel free to fill in the test table here, and screenshot it in to your powerpoint. Testing is absolutely essential once you have created a program!