2. A school or university might use a database to:
3. There are two types of databases. The __________ database has just a single table.
4. A database for a small book store would be made up of a single ____________ with columns and rows.
5. Each item (or row) you put into your database (such as a row about a book) would be called a:
6. The _________ of the table are called fields. A book store might have fields for ISBN, title, author etc.
7. A database is a collection of data or information which is held together in an organised or logical way.
8. Tables can store many records - from a few to millions for a large company database.
9. An example of a piece of software that allows you to create a database is:
10. A database like Microsoft Access allows for the creation of tables, queries and reports.