1. A spreadsheet is made up of rows and columns and each of the little squares/boxes on the page is called a ____.
2. The entity highlighted in yellow is called a _____________.
3. The tool bar at the top which contains all the various options for formatting and creating formulas is also called the:
4. The three lines that are highlighted in green are called:
5. In excel, each cell has a name. The official term for the cell name is the:
6. What is the 'name' of the cell labelled 'A'?
7. What is the 'name' of the cell labelled 'C'?
8. If a user clicked on a cell and then clicked on arrow 1, what would happen?
9. If a user clicked on cell B and then clicked on arrow 2, what would happen?
10. If a user wanted to delete the column that is highlighted (see arrow 3), what what they need to do next?