1. A spreadsheet is a piece of ________ for handling and manipulating numbers.
2. Spreadsheets are used to store information and data. Once we have our information in a spreadsheet we can run powerful calculations, make graphs and charts and analyse patterns
3. The best part about a spreadsheet is - you don't have to do any __________________! The programme will make the process of adding automatic.
4. The only thing (and the main thing) that a spreadsheet can do is add up several numbers.
5. Which of the following options on the list can a spreadsheet do?
6. You could think of a spreadsheet, at its heart, as a glorified _______________.
7. A household budget (as shown below) could be added up manually, but a spreadsheet allows you to use __________ which automate the process.
8. Microsoft Excel is not the only spreadsheet software. There is also google sheets, OpenOffice (free) and Lotus 1-2-3.
9. A spreadsheet file is made up of one workbook and multiple _________. __________ appear as tabs at the bottom of a workbook. They can be reordered and renamed.
10. Google docs is an example of spreadsheet software that ___________________________.