1. Run the program and play it. Functions always start with a "def" (define function_name) in python. What line can you spot one?
2. Analyse the code and note that it creates three cakes. What code is needed to create a fourth cake next to the third?
3. This program uses a function called triangle to create a triangle. What is happening on line 14 and 15?
4. Analyse the code below. What would you need to add to do this: first create a triangle, then a circle, then another triangle and then another circle.
5. Suppose you created a function as shown in the code below. How would you 'call' (or execute) it?
6. One of the great things about functions is that they can…..
7. In this code, what are the numbers that are being 'passed' to the function on lines 26-29 called?
8. In this code, what is happening on line 15?
9. Play with the code (and the game) in this trinket. Look at the adventure.py file. How many functions can you see?
10. If you ran the following code, what would be printed to the screen?