1. A database is a computerised system that makes it easy to search, select and store __________.
2. The only place databases are used are libraries. Libraries use databases to store information about books.
3. Your school might use a database to store information about ___________ or to store pupils' and teachers' contact information.
4. Databases are often protected using a ___________ in order to ensure people's personal data is kept safe.
5. A database for all the equipment in a sports shop would be made up of a single table with columns and ____.
6. Each item that you put into your database is called a ________.
7. The columns of the table are called 'fields'. Examples of fields for a library with books would include:
8. Hospitals use databases to store information about _____________.
9. A big company has a database for their employees. Name, age, address and telephone number are examples of: __________.
10. A database is an _________system that allows data to be easily accessed, manipulated and updated.