1. Scratch is a beginner's visual (drag drop) programming tool that allows you to create interesting things including games.
2. Coloured blocks of instructions are joined together to create programs. These are called:
3. Blocks (scripts) tell the characters on the screen what to do. Characters are called:
4. What is the definition of a variable?
5. What is an IF Statement?
7. What is an algorithm? (can you write algorithms in scratch?)
9. An example of an algorithm is:
10. The three programming constructs are:
11. Several statements joined together in an order is called:
12. When programming it is important to 'decompose' this means to:
13. Selection is the use of if statements to make a __________________
14. Repeating a sequence or a statement more than once until a condition is met is called:
15. A statement which can either be true or false is known as a..?