2. Which of the following is an example of an HTML event?
5. Which statement describes what is happening in this code?
6. The following list shows some very common HTML events
7. The onsubmit event is used in this example. Here we are calling the ____________before submitting form data to the web server.
8. Match the event to the description
9. Match the event to the description
10. If you want to target a touch-enabled device like an iPad, iPhone, Android tablet or phone, etc, then you need the _______________.