1. In the following example the the html tag on line 2 should have a backslash inside it, before the 'h'
2. HTML tags normally come in pairs. The first tag in a pair is the start tag, the second tag is the ________
3. The h1 element defines a large heading. The p element defines a _____________
4. The head element contains meta information about the document.
5. What you put between the two title tags is what will come up as the very first large heading on the page (positioned on the right)
6. Why is the Heading "My First Heading" smaller than the the paragraph text instead of being larger?
7. What is one thing you need to change in order for all the paragraphs to be smaller in size than the first main heading?
8. Analyse the following html code. Which of of the following line is the second biggest in size (when displayed)?
9. Why won't the following code run?
10. From the following options, which line of code will correctly centre/center the text "TestandTrack.io"?
11. The purpose of a web browser (Chrome, IE, Firefox, Safari) is to read HTML documents and display them
12. The browser does not display the HTML tags, but uses them to determine how to _______ the document
13. In the following example, only the content inside the body tags are displayed in a browser.
14. Since the early days of the web, there have been many versions of HTML. What was developed in 2014 and still in use now?
15. The !DOCTYPE declaration represents the document type, and helps browsers to display web pages correctly. It must __________________, at the top of the page (before any HTML tags)