1. Methods are also inherited. Any method the parent has, the child class will have too. But what if we have a method in both the child and parent class?
2. Classes have two main types of relationships. They are ______________________
3. A parent class should always be a more general, abstract version of the child class. This type of child to parent relationship is called an is a relationship.
4. Another example, a dolphin is a mammal. It does not work the other way, a mammal is not necessarily a dolphin. So the class Dolphin should ________________
5. Look at the following code. Which of the following statements are correct.
6. Analyse the code below for ClassA and ClassB. Which of the following statements is correct?
7. Which is the correct class definition for an alien?
8. What does this code do? (refer to the below code)
9. What does this code do? Think carefully about the creation of objects and references (pointers)
10. Can you spot what is wrong with this code (look at both syntax and structure)