1. It is possible to use the mouseover and mouseout events that apply to images to implement a rudimentary ______________
2. Fill in the blanks with the most appropriate word.
4. To reference an image via the name attribute you could use the following (fill in the blanks after reading the excerpt)
5. In the following code, what happens when you click the "Try it" button?
6. What is happening in this line of code?
7. What does the following code do?
8. Loading an image into cache before being used, so whenever we want to use it, bam, it appears instantaneously is referred to as:
9. We can preload an image by creating an instance of the image object in the ______ section of the page, and assigning the image we wish to preload to its src property.
10. "src" is a read/write string specifying the URL of the image