2. If you need to change the case of a string of text you can use the two inbuilt methods toUpperCase and ________________
3. The first line sets up a variable called postcode. To the right of the equal sign you type the ________________________
5. The indexOf method tells you if a string of text contains a particular character, ____________________________________ for example
7. What does this code do?
9. What does this code do?
10. This grabs the last 4 characters from the email address, which are ______
13. Suppose we wanted our email addresses to be separated by hyphens rather than commas. We could use the:
14. If you wanted no spaces at all between your strings then you can miss out the delimiter and just have ___________________