1. Sub programs can be used to save time and simplify code. The two main types of sub programs are ________________________________
2. The main difference between a procedure and a function (and this is for computing theory, so ignore any python syntax and specificity) is that....
4. The following pseudo code converts an exam result to a grade using the given boundaries. Is the example shown below a procedure or function?
5. What will the output be if the input is '10'? #Extension: Try and code another function called 'multiply' which takes the input given by the user and multiplies it by itself.
6. Consider the input and output for the following function
What would the output be if called with '4' as shown below.
7. In many languages, a function that does not return a value is called a ________________ (but do see the note below)
8. Which of the examples below is a procedure?
9. What is wrong with the following function definition?
10. What will the following code output?