2. Local Variables ? A local variable will be visible only within a function where it is defined. The other type is:
3. In the following diagram, fill in the blanks and identify the coordinates for No.1 and No.2.
4. In the following example, if the following code snippet (decrementing y)was being applied to the movement of a shape, the shape would:
5. In the following example, what is the number 87 referring to?
6. The following function will turn a shape red if placed just ______ the code for the shape.
7. What is missing from this function?
8. In the following code, what is clearCanvas(); doing?
9. In the following code, what is the 50 and 30 referring to?
10. A function is a group of_______ code which can be called anywhere in your program. This eliminates the need of writing the same code again and again