1. Why won't this code continuously move the sprite when clicking the directional arrows?
2. In programming, an if statement allows you to perform a certain action based on a certain __________________
3. Repeating a statement more than once is called a
4. There is an if statement in this block of code. Select which statement from the following options is correct.
5. Analyse the block of code below. What will it do?
6. These two commands in programming are also referred to as:
7. What will make the Sprite move 10 steps to the right?
8. What would the Sprite say if the 'Test' variable is set to 10?
9. Move forward __steps; go to x: ___ y: ___; and change x by ___ are all examples of this kind of block
10. If my grade is less than 50, then I am failing this unit. This is an example of what kind of conditional statement?