1. The concept may be confusing at first but all digital circuits are created using a combination of logic _______________
2. Digital systems are said to be constructed by using logic gates. These gates are the AND, OR, NOT, NAND, NOR, EXOR and EXNOR gates.
3. The functionality of each gate can be described using a ________________
4. The following gate is an '_______' gate.
5. The following gate is an '_______' gate.
6. The following gate is an '_______' gate.
7. The AND gate is an electrical circuit that gives an output of ____ only if all of its inputs are also _____.
8. The OR gate is an electrical circuit that gives an output of a 1 if_______________ of its inputs are a 1.
9. The NOT gate is an electrical circuit that produces an _______ version of the input as the output. (e.g. a 1 will be a 0)
10. If the input into a NOT gate is a 0 the output will also be a 0.
11. A truth table can show the operations (with inputs and outputs) of any given gates. The following shows the truth table for the ________
12. If the input is 0 and it goes through a NOT gate, the output would also be 0
13. To get an output of 1 using an AND gate, it would be necessary to have a 1 and a 1 (two ones)
14. An OR gate would produce an output of 1 if the input is 0 and 0.
15. It is the OR gate that is shaped like a triangle.