1. Pseudocode is a text based way of setting out an algorithm. Pseudocode is....
2. Pseudocode can differ, as there are no hard and fast rules, but what is important is that it is…..
3. Pseudocode should also be precise. How could the following pseudocode be improved?
4. What does the following pseudocode 'do' (or outline)
5. This pseudocode is an outline for the following:
6. Describe what this pseudocode is outlining?
7. In the following pseudocode, the objective is to Display the ages of everyone called "smith". What line of logic is missing from line 4?
8. This pseudocode wants to do this: Input 3 numbers and print either an "all 3 equal" or a "not all equal" message. What is missing?
9. The following video shows pseudocode for the Binary search. It is acceptable for pseudocode to be the same as python code.