1. Assume we had a simple text file - test.txt - that contains a phrase: "Hello outside World". To get this string information into a program, we need to do things in the following order:
2. Analyse the pseudocode below and fill in the blanks. EOF is the _________________ which is a condition for the while loop to stop reading the file's lines.
Readline reads ___________ in the file until it hits EOL which is the End of Line delimiter
3. Columns 2 to 4 are __________ and need to be converted before we can find out the average or any other statistic on it. Text files are in string format and need string manipulation and ________.
4. What is the following code achieving?
5. Read the paragraph below that presents a simple but helpful introduction to files and see if you can fill in the blanks.
6. Have a look at the description below and fill in the blanks where appropriate. (lines 7, 9 and 10)
7. Try it yourself if you are not sure. Play around with the text file as well and see what the output does. What does the following program do?
8. Play with the trinket and follow the comment's instructions
9. What is line 3 and Content_list doing?
10. Play around with the trinket below. What is this program doing?