1. If you want to slice off unwanted parts of a string from the beginning or end you can do so by creating a substring. The following code will produce an output of:
2. Note here that we are using the escape character "/" ...the output here is:
3. Can you name one benefit of converting user input into lower?
4. The ord function gives the ______ value of a character.
The chr function returns an integer into ______
5. The use of the + operator on line 3 is joining together strings to output: _____________ on line 4. This is called ___________________.
6. You can also perform logical tests on strings using "in" and "not". Fill in the blanks below.
7. What is the output when following code is executed ?
8. Given that the string variable order = "lobster", what would the value of order.subString(2,3) be?
9. Landrover has brought out a new discovery sport model and its launch_date is: 8 January 2019. (see below) State the output for the following - fill in the blanks.
10. What will the output of the following code be?