1. A string is usually a bit of text you want to display to someone, or "export" out of the program you are writing
2. An example of a string would be 'Joe Bloggs'
3. Python knows you want something to be a string when you put either ________________ around the text.
4. Why might you put ' (single-quotes) around some strings and not others?
5. To ask the user for string input (of their name) you might write something like: name=int(input("Enter your name:"):
6. On which line is the user being asked to enter a string as input
7. In the following code, how many times is the user being asked to input strings?
8. In the following line, how is the user input being stored?
9. Analyse the following program that asks for two lots of user input. What is the output if the user enters 'Rut' and '15'
10. The following code will be executed and allow the user to input data, but what is wrong?