1. Programs are typically made up of three parts: Input, Processing and …..
2. Printing in Python is one of the simplest things you can do. What will the following command output to the screen?
3. When we talk about 'printing' something to the screen we mean …
4. Indentation matters in Python. Which of the following statements is true?
5. What is wrong with the following code? Try it yourself if you are unsure.
6. Printing a single line of text or word is done like this: print("word"), but how would you print several lines?
7. On what lines have comments been used?
8. What is line 5 likely to print to the screen?
9. What will the following code print to the screen?
10. Line 3 has an error. What is causing it?
11. What is the output of the following lines of code?
12. What is the output of the following line of code?
13. What will this code output?
14. In some languages, indentation is used only to help make the code look pretty. In Python, it is required for indicating what block of code a statement belongs to.
15. Read the following excerpt on the use of comments and decide whether it is true or false.