1. There are several arithmetic operators shown below. Fill in the blanks on line 3 and line 5.
2. During programming you will also find that COMPARISON operators are of great importance. A list of comparison operators are shown below. Fill in the blank on line 2.
3. Two additional arithmetic operators are shown below. "DIV" and "^".Fill in the blanks
on line 1 and line 2.
4. Expressions that are constructed with _______ operators such as AND, OR , and ______ will result in either True or False.
5. The symbols below are used to denote 'not' 'and' and 'or' operators. Can you fill in the blanks (?) to indicate which symbol means what?
6. Analyse the tables and sentence below. Can you fill in the blanks?
7. The following code will fail to run. Can you explain why?
8. Analyse the statement below. What will the output be?
9. Evaluate the Boolean expressions and fill in the blanks.
10. Evaluate the Boolean expression and fill in the blanks