1. Assembly language is ideal for situations in which it would be more efficient not to have a _____________ and for use in embedded systems (e.g.washing machine)
2. As specified by the von Neumann architecture, each mailbox in LMC (signifying a unique memory location) contains both _______________________.
3. This code should add two numbers together and then output the sum. Can you fill in the blanks with the most appropriate command?
4. Fill in the blanks for the last instruction. How is it different from BRZ?
5. Here is some LMC code for multiplication. Fill in the blanks with the most appropriate command.
6. This code should check if 2 values are the same and output them if they are, else 0 if they are different. Which line is incorrect?
7. What is the purpose of the following code?
8. The following code will take user input, square it, output the answer and then repeat. Entering a zero into the program _______________________________.
9. The following code demonstrates division. Fill in the blanks with the command that best fits.
10. This is the code for ___________________.