1. In the design of object-oriented programming languages, it is important to consider how to protect the data which should be private as well as _______________
2. Consider the following analogy and fill in the blanks.
3. ______attributes should only be used by the owner, i.e. inside of the class definition itself.
4. ______ (restricted) Attributes may be used, but at your own risk. Essentially, this means that they should only be used under certain conditions.
5. _______ Attributes can and should be freely used.
6. Prefix an attribute name with a leading underscore "_". This marks the attribute as
7. Prefix an attribute name with two leading underscores "__". The attribute is now inaccessible and invisible i.e. ______
8. Python doesn’t really enforce encapsulation strongly like Java. Rather it does something called name mangling
9. The following example is given in VB.Net. Analyse it and decide which of the following statements is correct.
10. In this example the members (e..g age) cannot be accessed in the same class but they are available to all other classes.