1. Dijkstra was a real person. He has been quoted saying: "_____________________ is prerequisite for reliability"
2. Dijkstra's algorithm is an algorithm for finding the shortest paths between _______ in a graph, which may represent, for example, road network
3. Dijkstra's algorithm initially marks the distance (from the starting point) to every other intersection on the map with _________________
4. Below is a graph representation of the places that the travelling salesman visits. Using this graph, what would Dijkstra's algorithm find to be the shortest path from place A to place F?
5. Using Dijkstra's algorithm to find the shortest path from A to F, the first thing you might do is:
6. In the above example, once A has been visited, what would come next, if following Dijkstra's algorithm?
7. The following excerpt explains one of the steps in Dijkstra's algorithm. Can you fill in the blanks?
8. For the following example, read the excerpt below and fill in the blanks.
9. When you are selecting a new 'current node', that node must be the ___________ node with the _________ minimum distance
10. Fill in the blanks for this part of the algorithm (that is part of dijkstra's algorithm)