1. Which of the following statements are true?
2. The XOR gate (sometimes EOR, or EXOR and pronounced as Exclusive OR) is a gate that gives a true (1 or HIGH) output when ______________________
3. Another way of putting it is: An XOR gate implements an exclusive or; that is, a true output results, if _____________________
4. XOR represents the ____________, - "one or the other but not both". (both cannot be the same)
5. Analyse the truth table in the image below. What gate are we dealing with here?
6. ____can also be viewed as addition modulo 2. As a result,____ gates are used to implement binary addition in computers.
7. A _______ gate is an inverted AND gate and is also a universal gate (other gates can be represented as a combination of _____ gates)
8. A NOR gate is an OR gate with an inverted output. Output is high when ____________________
9. Four NAND gates have been connected together as shown to produce a ______________ gate
10. A _____ gate is a logic gate which gives a positive output only when both inputs are negative
11. What is thought to be the first embedded system - the Apollo Guidance Computer, was built exclusively from ____ gates, about 5,600 in total for the later versions
12. The following truth table is likely to be for a:
13. In an XOR gate, when both inputs A and B are zero, output will be
14. Logically, the output of a NOR gate would have the same Boolean expression as a(n):
15. From the truth table for a three-input NOR gate, what is the only condition of inputs A, B, and C that will make the output X high?
16. The output of a NAND gate is LOW if ________.
17. The truth table in this image shows that the NOR gate output is the ___________ of the OR gate output for all possible input conditions.
18. By coupling a NOT gate with the output terminal of an AND gate, we get
19. The symbol for a NAND gate is an AND gate with a small circle on the output. The small circle represents inversion.
20. The NAND and _________ gates are called universal functions/gates since with either one the AND and OR functions and NOT can be generated.