1. An algorithm is a list of rules to follow in order to solve a problem. Algorithms need to have _______________
2. Looking for a specific piece of data or information within a ___________ is known as searching
3. In a presentation headed by Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, it was announced that the Graph Search algorithm finds information from within a user's network of friends.
4. To search for something you need to what you're looking for (the ______________) and where to look (the data set)
5. Analyse the code below. What is the data set? And what is the task of the algorithm?
6. There are different types of searching algorithms. Which two are definitely on the list?
7. What is the advantage of coming up with an effective search algorithm?
8. Searching for a ________ or value is the foundation of many computer programs
9. What is crucial to consider when developing a search algorithm?
10. Read the following historical excerpt relating to searching algorithms and efficiency and fill in the blanks.