1. ________________ binary numbers are encoded to include a positive or negative sign.
2. Unsigned binary numbers ______ have a positive or negative sign so are useful for positive whole numbers only.
3. The advantage of using unsigned binary numbers is that _____________
4. An unsigned binary number has a minimum of _____ and a maximum vakue of 2n-1, where n is the number of bits available
5. For unsigned binary of eight bits, the maximum value is ___________
6. Binary numbers can be added using the same techniques used to add denary numbers.
7. Binary numbers can NOT be multiplied using the same techniques used to multiply denary numbers.
8. The only difficulty adding unsigned numbers occurs when you add numbers that are too large. Consider 13+5. What happens?
9. Multiplication is different than addition in that multiplication of an n bit number by an m bit number results in an ___________ bit number
10. What is the result (in binary) of multiplying 0011011 by 101?