1. A vector, in computing, is generally a _________. typically storing numbers.
2. Vectors typically have ______ unlike lists and queues.
3. The vector data structure can be used to represent the mathematical vector used in linear algebra
4. The following shows how a simple vector could be represented as a _______________
5. The following image demonstrates how a simple vector could be represented as _________________
6. The following shows how you could represent a simple vector as a function.
7. Which of the following statements best describes what is happening in the following code:
8. What is the following visualisation showing?
9. A scalar is a value by which you __________________
10. A scalar represents the scale by which you want to increase or decrease the vector.
11. What is the following excerpt showing/demonstrating:
12. Read the following excerpt on convex combination and decide which of the statements provided are true.
13. A vector quantity has both direction and ________________
14. A negative vector has the same magnitude as well as the exact same direction
15. Vectors can be multiplied by a scalar which changes the size of the vector _________________