1. A program in machine code can run on any computer.
2. Different CPUs (e.g. Intel, Apple and ARM) require specific compilers.
3. A virtual machine gets around the problem of different platforms by …
4. The intermediate language that can be run on a virtual machine is known as …
5. What does this language look like?
6. The intermediate instructions can be run on any platform that supports the virtual machine.
7. Write once, run anywhere' was a slogan associated with which programming language?
8. Which of the following are designed to make use of intermediate language?
9. What is a JIT compiler?
10. What program can be used to run Python on the Java virtual machine?