1. Memory management is a crucial aspect of an operating system (OS).
2. A program loaded into RAM is called a ______ .
3. The OS allocates _____ of memory for programs loaded into RAM. These are further divided into different sections.
4. The call stack is a buffer that stores information about …
5. What happens if the call stack runs out of memory?
6. If the data in RAM was overwritten by a different program, the existing program would become …
7. Paging is used in _____ memory systems to store and retrieve data from secondary storage.
8. Where is the number of each page allocated by the OS stored?
9. Looking at the complaint below, what is the most likely problem?
10. A memory leak happens when a program incorrectly manages memory allocation so that memory no longer needed is not released.