1. A distributed operating system (OS) takes advantage of _____ processing.
2. A distributed OS will co-ordinate multiple independent computational nodes.
3. The operating system in a TV set-top box is an _____ OS.
4. Microsoft Windows is an example of a multi-tasking OS.
5. A multi-tasking OS can load mutliple programs into the ___ _____.
6. The multi-tasking OS can ____ each program so the CPU can execute segments of multiple tasks.
7. Which of these is more likely to have a multi-user OS?
8. One multi-user OS can control mutiple terminals.
10. An RTOS has ____ time constraints.