1. An input is data that a computer receives. An output is data that a computer sends.
2. Read the excerpt below on the nature of input and see if you agree.
3. A monitor is an input device
4. Trackballs, Barcode readers, Joysticks, MIDI keyboards are all….
6. An input device is part of the central processing unit.
7. Read the following excerpt and select from the correct answer from the options.
8. What is an advantage of a 2D barcode over a 1D barcode?
9. How does a pen reader or laser scanner read a barcode?
10. CMOS sensors are commonly used in phone cameras rather than CCD sensors as they comsume less power.
12. Which of these is an example of a passive RFID tag?
13. OLED stands for Organic Light-Emitting Diode screen.
14. Why can inkjet printers print better photographs than laser printers?
15. What is this output device pictured below?
16. Fill in the blanks for the following excerpt on barcode readers
17. In a barcode reader, the converter changes the analog signal to a ________________ which is fed to the decoder.
18. Read the following excerpt on cell phones and see if you agree.
19. The scanner resolution is measured by the ________________ of light emitted by the reader.
20. Input and output devices (such as printers and scanners) are sometimes referred to as …