1. Low level languages are called 'low' because they are extremely close to ….
2. High level languages are easier to understand and are more user-friendly than low level languages.
3. Low level are more appropriate for developing new operating systems or writing ….
4. Speed is a consideration when using a language. In terms of execution high level languages are ….
5. In low level languages, machine code is much closer, making it…
6. High level languages are not portable
7. High level languages are mostly written to write pieces of software which …
8. In terms of development time (the time taken to create the software), high level languages have:
9. Low level languages generally have much much larger file sizes.
10. C is an interesting language and is often considered mid-level since it is both high and low level in its features