1. A project is a unique, transient endeavour, undertaken to achieve planned __________, which could be defined in terms of outputs, outcomes or benefits.
2. Project management is the application of processes, methods, knowledge, skills and experience to achieve the project objectives.
3. Project management is the process of controlling the implementation of new initiatives, involving a number of activities and…..
4. Good project management is essential to ensure …
5. Which of the following are essential skills for a project manager?
6. Bugs or flaws are inevitable in an IT project. The longer you wait to perform _______ however, the later you will find faults and the more likely they are to derail your project.
7. The _____________study is crucial in a project. The acronym TELOS refers to the five areas of_____________ - Technical, Economic, Legal, Operational and Scheduling.
8. Which of the following are reasons that big projects fail catastrophically?
9. An important question for a project manager to ask themselves, to ensure the success of the project, is:
10. The project schedule is defined first by the working hours of the project, any project milestones and ultimately a project deadline.