1. What are factors that contribute to making a proram maintainable and easily readable?
2. Having evaluated the visual design of the software, the team must also focus on code structure. Ensuring m___________ and readability is important.
3. There are generally three times of maintainance:
4. This type of maintenance is necessary when the client needs the software to run on an environment other than the one that it was originally designed for
5. This type of maintenance is concerned with altering the software to add new features or enhancements not originally requested in the software specification
6. If the software is found to contain any errors that it should not have contained, it is necessary to perform _______________ maintenance.
7. Maintainable software is incredibly difficult to extend or fix
8. What is meant by using 'comments' in code?
9. ___________ helps with code being read easily by other programmers. It is also easier to test when this is used as you can see where code blocks begin and end
10. What is the following excerpt describing?