1. An algorithm is a process or a set of instructions used to solve a problem
2. Key algorithm constructs are:
3. In the following algorithm, if more than 35 hours are worked ….
4. What does the following algorithm do?
5. How many variables can you count in the following algorithm, and what does it do?
6. ______is a detailed yet readable description of what a computer program must do, expressed in a natural language(e.g. english) rather than in a programming language.
7. All of the following are examples of ________
8. What is the output of the following algorithm/code -assuming it is in Python?
9. In the following program, if the user enters the password: "open123", what happens?
10. What sort of structure/selection is shown in this algorithm?
11. What is happening in the following algorithm? Specifically, what happens to the variable x?
12. What is the output here? Careful - it is not entirely obvious!
13. The programmer wants a variable inside a function to be treated as 'global' and the following code achieves this.
14. The following statement will evaluate to ……
15. The following statement will evaluate to …..
16. In the following algorithm, the elif has _____ conditional tests.
17. What is the output of the following code?
18. Which of the following statements is correct, in reference to the following code?
19. Which of the following statements is true of this algorithm?
20. The following algorithm makes use of a condition controlled loop