1. a sorting algorithm is an algorithm that …
2. Among the authors of early sorting algorithms around 1951 was Betty Holberton,who worked on ENIAC and UNIVAC
3. In the sorting of cards, the objective is usually to:
4. In which of the following situations would an efficient sorting algorithm be particularly important?
5. Sorting the following list in "ascending" order would result in: >> A, B, C, D
6. Which of the following is not a type of sorting algorithm
7. The following animation is demonstrating a ….
8. The following animation is illustrating a ….
9. The following animation is demonstrating the working of a ...
10. In the following code for the insertion sort, what is 'nlist' referring to?