1. It is legal and ethical to copy the content of an online book without permission and reproduce it for sale on Amazon.
2. Ethics could be defined as:
4. Many ethical issues are controversial. For example, there are debates about the use of technology in the following areas:
5. Which of the following ethical principles could apply to ICT?
6. Utilitarianism is an approach to ethics that means ...
7. The British Computer Society has a Code of Conduct.
8. Which of these is not an ethical principle of the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineering?
9. The IEEE/ACM Software Engineering Code of Ethics and Professional Practice states that software engineers shall be committed to the health, safety and welfare of ...
10. Which of the following is an example of cyber bullying?