1. What is piracy in ICT terms?
3. In what year was the Copyright, Designs & Patents Act passed?
4. What is the maximum prison sentence for breaching the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act?
5. What is the maximum fine for breaching the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act?
6. Making a back-up copy of a music album that you have bought can be illegal.
8. What do you need to legally install software at home?
9. Copyright protects all original literary, dramatic, musical and artistic works and published editions of work.
10. Copyright protects all sound recordings (including CDs and downloads) and films (including DVDs and downloads).
11. A single user licence allows how many people to use the software?
12. If a CD or DVD does not have a copyright sign, it is still subject to copyright law.
13. If you buy software on a CD, you can copy it so everyone else can use it legally.
14. A multi user licence allows how many people to use the software?
15. If you find music on the Internet, you can download it without paying.
16. You have found a perfect essay on the Internet. It is fine for you to submit the essay and claim you have written it.
17. A site licence allows how many people to use the software?
18. When you buy a software package, do you own the software?
20. When you install software, you are often asked to type a series of letters and numbers. What is this commonly called?