1. There are absolutely NO health problems associated with the regular use of computers. Computers are 100% safe.
2. In the work place, it is recommended that computer work stations have which of the following features?
3. What condition is being described in the following paragraph?
4. When working at a computer it is a good idea to __________________________.
5. _______________ is damage to the fingers, wrists and other parts of the body due to repeated movements over a long period of time.
6. To prevent RSI, make sure your posture is correct,________________________ from typing every hour.
7. Health experts have suggested that ozone emitted from laser printers can lead to breathing problems
8. ______________ can remove a high percentage of the harmful rays emitted from a computer screen.
9. Lighting must be suitable and blinds fitted to windows to reduce glare.
10. A fully adjustable chair should avoid poor posture. These type of chairs are sometimes referred to as ___________.