1. ICT has changed our lives greatly in recent years. We can communicate, bank, date and even shop online but we need to be aware of potential risks with computers.
2. In the past, you had to go into a bank to deal with your money but now most banks have ____________ facilities.
3. These days people tend to read news on the internet instead of buying a _______________________.
4. Computers have changed how we deal with music. People tend to _____________ music and films from the internet instead of buying CDs or DVDs
5. Buinesses rarely produce written letters or reports or use typewriters any more. Instead people tend to send ______________.
6. What is the following paragraph describing?
7. Instead of local small shops, we now have online stores in which we can buy almost anything. An example is: __________.
8. ICT can benefit the environment, for example it has given people the option to work from home, reducing the need to __________________.
9. Disposing of old equipment is a particular problem. One of the answers is ________ and the law states that companies must recycle their old equipment.
10. Decide whether the following statement is true or false. Is it useful advice?