1. In which city was Grace Hopper born?
2. What branch of the United States armed forces did Grace Hopper volunteer for during WW2?
3. Hopper developed the first compiler.
4. She was one of the first programmers of which computer during WW2?
5. A moth was found by her team in the Mark II computer in 1947.
6. What was special about the FLOW-MATIC data processing language developed by Grace Hopper?
7. Hopper also helped to develop COBOL. What does COBOL stand for?
8. What position was Grace Hopper given in 1985?
10. Her nickname was _________________________!