1. The super keyword in Java is used in subclasses to access superclass members (attributes, constructors and methods).
2. In the following example, we would use _________________ if the overridden methoddisplay() of superclass Animal needs to be called.
3. The superclass and subclass should NEVER have attributes with the same name.
4. What is the output of the following program?
5. In the above example, In this example, we have defined the same _________________ in both the superclass Animal and the subclass Dog.
6. To explicitly call the superclass constructor from the subclass constructor, we use _______.
7. Assume that the following declaration appears in a client program: Base b = new Derived();, what is the result of the call b.methodOne();?
8. The keyword super can be used to call a superclass's _____________________.
9. Using super() is not compulsory.
10. Even if super() is not used in the subclass constructor, the compiler implicitly calls the _______________________________.