1. There are a number of malicious software (‘____________’) programs that can cause damage to computers.
2. Malicious software attacks can be detected and blocked by the use of:
3. Examples of Anti Virus Software include:
4. Most operating systems include a firewall. A firewall is software that will ….
5. When more than one person uses a network it is important to have ……..
6. You make an easy target if your password is weak. A good password should have a mix:
7. Another type of threat has to do with _____________ levels. Only a network manager, for instance, may have the highest level of _____.
8. Any message sent over a network can be intercepted. _____________ is a method of changing the original numbers and characters so that they are disguised
9. In the ____________each letter of the alphabet is simply replaced by another letter in the alphabet that might be one or more letter positions away
10. Hackers could steal unencrypted information on a site that has a web address that is …