1. The most common Boolean operators are AND, OR and FIND (always in capitals)
2. Read the following excerpt and decide whether it is true or false
3. You can use the 'OR' operator to request an alternative, for example ‘black OR white handbags’. Most search engines would interpret this as ‘_______’.
4. NOT tells a search engine what to ignore. The query ‘handbag NOT green’ will return results that contain __________________________________.
5. Analyse the following code using an 'AND' operator. What is the output? (True or False?)
6. What is the output (True or False) in this code?
7. This code snippet uses the NOT operator. Is the output True or False?
8. Evaluate the following three expressions. What are the outputs?
9. Analyse this code carefully. If the user enters "Joe" and for the password enters "boo", it will grant access. What needs to change?
10. The following code uses a "boolean flag" but it been used incorrectly. What needs to change so that "open123" as a password will work!
11. The boolean flag in this code snippet is 'score'
12. In the following code, seat3 has been set to 'False' (e.g. it is available), but the output shows it as 'True'. Why?
13. Bitwise operators act on operands as if they were a ______________. It operates bit by bit, hence the name
14. In the following diagram what is the example answer for Bitwise RIGHT shift in Binary?
15. In the following diagram what is the example answer for Bitwise LEFT shift in Binary?