1. This is the process of carrying out mathematical approximations of how well models perform. e.g. How efficient they are.
2. Performance modelling is based around the use of ______________.
3. Performance modelling allows a company to ________________________________________________________.
4. A company could, for example, test a new high tech server to see how it will perform before it can be used. Without performance modelling, this would be:
5. Developers for online games may use performance modelling. This is sometimes called a free _______________________period.