1. Minimising terms and expressions can be important because electrical circuits consist of individual components that are implemented for each term for a given expression. This allows designers to
2. All Boolean expressions, regardless of their form, can be converted into either of two standard forms:
3. A sum-of-products form is when two or more product terms are summed by Boolean addition e.g.
4. In the following example, which of the options given is acceptable/okay?
5. The output of AND gates in SUM of Product (SOP) is connected to OR gates.