1. The if elif else statement is used in Python for ...
2. In the following code that uses selection (if statements) what is the output?
3. In the example below, which list will be printed for the user if the user input for 'budget' is 4000.
4. Syntax matters in python. What is missing from the if and else statements in line 4 and line 6?
5. The code below checks an input email for an @. Why will the code fail to run?
6. Here is some code for a typical menu system. What would happen if the user entered '1'?
7. In the below code, can you spot and point out the mistake on lines 2 and 3?
8. Entering 3333 in the program below would result in the output: "Access Granted, Welcome AGENT"
9. In the following code the 'and' is used to construct an if statement with multiple conditions. When you run the program, what will the output be?
10. What does an IF statement and an ELSE statement represent?