2. Which company invented the USB Flash drive?
3. Flash memory is used in which of the following devices?
4. Flash memory is a type of permanent storage that is very convenient if you need to backup files or as a type of portable storage.
5. Hard disk drives store data magnetically while CDs, DVDs and Flash memory are examples of optical media.
6. Flash memory gets its name from the fact that a whole block of data can be erased in a flash.
8. The two main types of flash memory are named after the NAND and NOR logic gates.
9. Which of these is NOT a flash memory storage medium?
10. Where does NAND flash memory derive its name from?
11. What are the two gates in the NAND flash drive?
12. Our data is stored on the Control Gate.
13. Flash memory is said to be solid state storage device because, unlike disk and CD drives, there are no moving parts.
14. A hard disk drive is quieter, more portable and has a quicker access time than a flash memory device.
15. Flash memory devices are cheaper and usually have a far higher capacity than traditional hard drives.
16. Flash memory will lose the stored data if it is not connected to a power source.
19. NAND type flash memories are used in:
20. The disadvantage of flash memory is that it has finite number of program-erase cycles. This limits the usage of flash memory.